Monthly Woodland Sampler is our 2013 cross stitch club!
With this purchase you will automatically receive all the previous months' patterns! You can sign up at ANY time & be up to date with our stitch along! It is a one time payment for 12 months of patterns plus a bonus block for the year!
Here's what you can expect this year: A friendly email sent out at 12:15am on the 1st of each month containing that month's pattern. Each month you'll fill in a square or rectangle and by next December, you'll have a finished Woodland Sampler! Adorable! This year the design is larger, still completely 100% beginner friendly but fun enough for an experienced cross stitcher. Each month we'll post hints on our facebook page and if you are the first person to guess the following month's theme correctly, you win a pattern of your choice!
January: Deer Couple
March: Mushroom in a Terrarium
June: Lightning Bug
The Coziest Woodland Cabin: Squirrel
Finished Woodland Sampler measures: 7" wide by 17" tall. 101 wide x 236 tall stitches on 14 ct aida or 28 ct linen.
The PDF that is included with your purchase today contains:
• A list of all the colors & materials you need for the full year. Both DMC & Cosmo brands of floss are listed.
• A black and white chart
• A very important and helpful guide to cross stitching and the directions for starting your sampler
For this pattern you need:
• 14 ct aida or 28 ct linen/evenweave-white is NOT recommended due to the amount white floss used within the pattern.
• Embroidery floss. The pattern contains both the DMC & Cosmo color numbers.
• Embroidery hoop or frame
• Tapestry or Cross Stitch Needles
PLEASE NOTE: YOU ARE BUYING AN INSTANT DOWNLOAD PDF PATTERN. Upon completion of your purchase you will receive an email to download the pattern. The link will expire after 3 tries so be sure to save it to your computer, smartphone or ipad.
YOU WILL NEED ADOBE READER TO OPEN OUR PDFS.